Your company values our bespoke wisdom
- do your company's departmental objectives conflict and lead to internal sabotage?
- how do you know if departmental objectives are conflicting?
- how would you transform financial objectives into operational success?
- how do you engage non-financial people with the numbers?
- what actually makes your business profitable?
- how can Key Performance Indicators (KPI) become a business tool to maximise performance?
"More than 50% of managers lack confidence in financial decision-making" (2006 YouGov/Intellexis survey 650 UK managers)
"80% of business issues are as a result of conflicting KPIs"
Our vision is about inspiring people to understand how to make wise business decisions and create value within the company, based on real life experiences in Fund Management. We know that financial training in isolation is ineffective, and our specialists work within existing training programmes to create the right financial training programme for your company.
So what does Wisdom Training offer?
- focused, bespoke financial training for non-financial managers
- fully tailored, flexible courses run in-house
- help you to understand your company's key business levers
- really get to grips with the annual report
- change limitations into competitive advantage
- financial modelling and other bespoke services (see courses)